Come say hello!
Just a stone's throw from the heart of Downtown San Antonio; Alida offers a genuinely welcoming environment, delicious scratch-made hot and cold sandwiches, fresh baked goods, fresh salads, Stash© tea, some of San Antonio's best soups (Yelp© 2018), Element© kombucha products, Coke© products, 1885© coffee, an excellent selection of domestic, import, and craft beer, and a carefully curated wine selection.
Family-friendly and situated in an historic turn-of-the-century space, Alida is the perfect place to host your next get together (birthdays, art show, photo shoot, farmer's market, car show, business meetings, DIY clinic, gaming activities, etc.), watch movies on our 8' screen during our weekly movie nights, hold corporate meetings/presentations/seminars/gaming competitions, pop-ups, and community outreach events, or just stop in for a good meal and a craft beer! Alida has a unique, relaxing, and welcoming atmosphere while offering delicious, healthy-option foods and beverages.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Happy Hour Specials
- Import, Domestic, and Craft Beer
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cyclist Friendly
- Event Booking
- Call Ahead Ordering
- Delivery through Grubhub, Door Dash, and Uber Eats
- Free Parking
- Discounts for police, military, students, neighbors, municipal and city employees, and many more - just ask!
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Popcorn and Lemonade Refills (dine-in only, Popcorn Available During Movie Nights Only)
- Family Friendly (Kid's play area)
- Vegetarian and Vegan Options
- Outdoor Patio Area (coming soon!)
- Private Mezzanine-Level Seating
- Available for Private Bookings
- Frequent Events
527 El Paso St. San Antonio, Texas
Follow us on Facebook! @alidatx
Follow us on Instagram! @alidasatx
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00am - 12:00am
We will be closed at 3pm December 19th and 20th and all day December 24th and 25th for Christmas.
**Note: Hours subject to change based on special events