Just a stone's throw from the heart of Downtown San Antonio; Alida offers a genuinely welcoming lounge environment with delicious scratch-made hot and cold sandwiches, fresh baked goods, fresh salads, herbal teas, some of San Antonio's best soups (Yelp.com 2018), Element kombucha products, Coke products, fresh ground and fresh brewed coffee, Southside Craft Soda TexaCola, St. Arnold's Old Fashioned Root Beer, an excellent selection of local, regional, state, national, and international beers, hard ciders, hard seltzers, and a carefully curated wine selection.
Come in to catch up on some work, catch up with friends, play a board game, knock out that midterm paper, use as collaborative workspace, thumb through social media, conduct an interview in an unique setting, watch an endless loop of satisfying video clips on our 8' screen, join us for movie or anime nights, attend or host a workshop, draw pictures on our giant chalkboard, or just sit and stare out of the windows in peace!
Family-friendly and situated in a unique and very flexible and turn-of-the-century space, Alida is also the ideal space to host your next private get-together. We offer great hourly rates for birthdays, art galleries, photo shoots, business meetings, family reunions, movie screenings, fund raisers, watch parties, graduation parties, and many more!
Don't forget, Alida also caters! Check out our catering menu and feed your guests from our selection of yummy sandwiches, delicious soups, or fresh salads!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Happy Hour Specials
- Import, Domestic, and Craft Beer
- Wine, Hard Ciders, and Hard Seltzers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cyclist Friendly
- Delivery through DoorDash, UberEats, and GrubHub
- Call Ahead Ordering
- Delivery through Grubhub, Door Dash, and Uber Eats
- Free Parking
- Discounts program for First Responders, Military, UTSA students and faculty, municipal/city employees, and Alida Neighbors!
- Family Friendly (Kid's play area)
- Vegetarian and Vegan Options
- Outdoor Patio Area (coming soon!)
- Private Mezzanine-Level Seating
- Available for Private Bookings
- Collaborative Work Space Specials
- CURBSIDE SERVICE
At Alida, the health and safety of our customers, our employees, and our community are very important.
We're committed to doing our part in beating Coronavirus (covid-19).
- Keep calm. We'll get through this thing together but mutual consideration is key.
- Wash/sanitize your hands frequently, cover your cough/sneeze, and fist/elbow bump (or forego contact altogether) when greeting others.
- Keep distance from each other. push your "personal space bubble" out to about 8'-10' whenever possible (just imagine you are wearing a BIG hula hoop around your waist all the time).
WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS WEEK! WE'RE sORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
- OUR DINING ROOM IS OPEN!!! We are limiting capacity to 20 guests maximum and any area you sit within our dining room is 6' away from the nearest guest! Of course TAKE-OUT, DELIVERY, PICK UP, and CURBSIDE are still available. For curbside, call or text your order to 210-204-7803, let us know when you arrive, and we'll bring your order out to you!
- We will be open adjusted hours throughout this Covid-19 quarantine period. We will be open for extended lunch hours 11am to 3pm Monday through Friday (closed weekends until further notice)
- Please bear with us as availability of some items and/or ingredients may vary. We strive to maintain our high standards of quality in our food. This means that, with the supply chain greatly strained, some ingredients are not available and this causes us to temporarily forego some menu items while the supply chain stabilizes.
- Our staff are trained and certified food handlers and/or food managers. They're trained in safe food handling, food storage, preparation, hygiene, and best industry practices among others. Don't worry, your food has been prepared in as hygienic conditions as always.
- We strive to meet and exceed all best practices established by the Metropolitan Health District's guidelines and will certainly continue to do so. Our most recent metropolitan health inspection score is 100%.
- Employees wear hair covering, beard nets, face masks, and gloves any time they handle food.
- We offer delivery through 3 major food delivery partners (DoorDash, GrubHub, and UberEats). As always, food will be delivered in sealed containers/packaging.
- Truck drivers welcome! There is plenty of place to park your rigs! Give us a call at 210-204-7803 for directions on where to park. We'll even walk out to you if you prefer.
- We offer Family Meal Deals to go. Feed the family! (see menu tab for deals)
- We offer kid's "School Lunch" meal deals for school-aged kids (see menu tab for details)
- All privately booked events on our schedule are on hold until further notice.
527 El Paso St. San Antonio, Texas
Follow us on Facebook! @alidatx
Follow us on Instagram! @alidasatx
Find us on Yelp.com, Yellowpages.com, Google.com, Bing.com, Yahoo.com
Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thank you for your continuing support through these difficult times!